Monday 16 December 2013

ELF Christmas Haul

Last week I received an email about E.L.F. having a 50% off sale on all products.

I was mulling over ideas on what to get my sisters as stocking fillers for Christmas so I checked out the sale on the E.L.F. website at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk.

I chose some gifts for myself while I was looking, as the prices are such great value it is hard to say no. I have bought makeup from the E.L.F. website in the past and found it to be of good quality and great value.

Glitter Nail Polish
The festive season calls for some glitz and this glitter nail varnish from E.L.F. will jazz up any ensemble. It can be used for all over cover, or you could paint your nails with all over colour and a statement nail.

This nail polish costs just £2.50, which is great value.
 
Festive Eye Shadow Palette
 


 I picked up a few of these 32 piece 'Festive Eye-shadow Palette', cost £6, as great gifts for my friends. These gifts are something that can be used so much over the festive season and throughout the year. I love the mixture of bright and smokier colours, it means that a wide range of looks can be created with one single palette.

E.L.F. are currently running a special offer on their website, giving a free gift when £15 or more is spent. I must say that almost every time I shop on the E.L.F. website, there is usually a great special offer or freebie available!

Plumping Lip Glaze

I know a lot of readers will know the 'Sexy Mother Pucker' plumping lip gloss by Soap and Glory at Boots. I am a huge fan, I love the effect and look that the gloss gives. For all the bargain hunters out there, I have found a cheap as chips version sold by E.L.F., the Plumping Lip Glaze, which retails at just £1.50 and comes in six luscious shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment