Thursday 16 January 2014

Penneys (Primark) Mini Haul

Today I will share some of the amazing bargains I have picked up recently at Penneys. I needed to pick up a few dresses for going out and for upcoming occasions. Here are my favourites:


The red long sleeve lace dress comes with a skinny leather belt. This dress has a slight scoop to the neckline at the back and cost €7.




The cream beaded V-neck dress is has an open back to it and the beads give it a glamorous finish. This cost just €3 in the Penney's sale.


If you are looking to embrace your inner biker chick, this dress is for you. I was cautious about the dress at first but loved the look when I tried it on. Another bargain at only €3.


A slip is a must have for any and every occasion. This essential for every fashionista cost only €6. 




No comments:

Post a Comment