Monday 25 November 2013

Hair Extensions- My experience so far....

Having longed for luscious locks for what felt like an age, I finally decided to take the plunge and get hair extensions.

The choice available is huge, and there are a number of factors to consider when making this decision.

Price
The price of hair extensions will vary depending on what type of hair is used, the length required, and the method of application used.

Application Methods
There are various methods of applying hair extensions including:

  • Microbead
  • Clip In
  • Weft
  • Keratin bonded
I chose to have my hair extensions applied using the micro bead method.


Durability
The extensions applied to my hair should last for about three months from date of application.

This is subject to proper care of the extensions, and if the hair extensions are in good condition they can be reapplied after the three month period.

Care
So far I have found the hair extensions to be a little more time consuming to take care of than my usual hair.

One of the main differences I have noticed is that I have been using a lot more conditioner to tame the extra length!

Over the coming weeks and months I will update with further posts on hair masks and conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment